Juan de Fuca Curling Centre
Extraordinary General Meeting
Sunday October 20, 2019 — 2:00 p.m.
Greater Victoria Public Library
Colwood Branch, 1759 Island Hwy.
Please come and join us to work towards the future.
Log on to https://doodle.com/poll/i42a264efdhvxp8c to RSVP.
To all current Juan de Fuca Members!
Although our club is closed, the Board of Directors have met many times since the announcement to discuss the future of the society/association and plans to move forward. It is agreed that the association stay alive and focus on the future of curling in the Westshore.
For the 2019-2020 curling season, our society will focus on plans of a much talked about regional facility, promotion of the sport of curling and to assist in carrying on activities to the Membership.
As we are a member based association, registration for new Membership is now open until the end of day August 31, 2019. The Membership fee for 2019/2020 has been drastically reduced to $5.00.
What are the benefits of renewing your Membership?
= Voting rights at the AGM or Extraordinary meetings
= Mailing list to stay in the loop of activities being supported by the JDFCCA Society
To register for the upcoming year, follow the steps below:
4) Make sure all your contact information in the top half of the page is accurate
(We are working on trying to remove the next two boxes – but the website is being tricky!)
- Click on Consent to Release Information
- Injury Waiver (the box wont let us remove it, so please click to accept)
- Click on FULL MEMBER
- Click JDFCC SOCIETY
- Confirm the Registration Accuracy Confirmation
- Click > Validate Registration and Calculate Fee
- Click > Complete Registration at the bottom right corner of the page
- Click PAY NOW to complete the registration.
We hope to have continued support of our current Membership as we move forward with creating a new (curling) environment in the Western Communities.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Board of Directors.
Board of Directors